New Path Aura Option: Travel Power Only

Now that we've got the new Stance options available, as well as more specific customization coming soon for use with travel powers, I would like to put an idea forward;

Can we have similar options for Path Auras?

Right now we have the option of having them active all the time, or active while the player moves. I think it would be cool if we could also have Path Auras active with travel powers on, and active when moving with travel powers on.

Players are already making the most out of the Stance options introduced to the game, but I've also noticed many using Path Auras in tandem with them. This usually means having two costumes; one for regular movement, and one for when travel powers/stances are active.

By having 'travel power only' options on our Path Auras, we can integrate our Stance and Path Auras together in a much easier and effective way, as well as opening up all kinds of customization options in general.

Imagine using Super Speed with the sliding stance, gliding on a path of ice, Or flying with a stream of flame burning in your wake, or ninja running with crackling electricity at your feet, all of which would be customisable with just one costume slot.

Hopefully this wouldn't be too hard to implement, because I can see so many different ideas to explore!

Edited by Tyrannical
  • Like 8

Also as a bit of a side-note;

Could we also get a power similar to Ninja Run/Beast Run/Athletic Run that uses the Slide stance animations?

Just realised we're missing that as an option right now. We could call it 'Power Glide' and have it with or without the same FX as 'Power Slide'.

• Like 1