Bind/Macro Question

ZephyrWind

Apologies if this has been asked before.  I want to make a bind that creates a macro, specifically creates a macro that will do the "fire inspirations by color regardless of size" trick.  This is what I have so far:

/bind ` "macro_image "Inspiration_Health_Lvl_1" "Eat a Green" "inspexec_Name respite$$inspexec_Name dramatic improvement$$inspexec_Name Resurgence$$inspexec_Name Perfect health""

If I don't try to bind it, it works perfectly, but I want them for each color of inspirs on 218 alts, and copy/pasting that so many times  will make my eyeballs bleed. So I thought if I bind it, and then bindloadfile the next one each time I could load them in quickly.

However, when I try to run the above command I get a message saying "unknown command: macro_image" when I hit the ` key.  If I take out all the sizing for the inspirs, it works fine:

/bind ` "macro_image "Inspiration_Health_Lvl_1" "Eat a Green" "inspexec_Name respite""

But, I need the sizing.  I'm assuming it's choking on the multicommand with the $$ in it, but I don't know what to do to make it accept that.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

If course, RIGHT AFTER I posted this I figured it out.  I had an extra quote in there.  This works fine:

/bind ` macro_image "Inspiration_Health_Lvl_1" "Eat a Green" "inspexec_Name respite$$inspexec_Name dramatic improvement$$inspexec_Name Resurgence$$inspexec_Name Perfect health"

Sorry! Move along now, nothing to see here!

• Like 1