Computer locks up when attempting to launch game from Tequila

Klimhazzard

Update. It looks like it is just stuck on the "loading" bar that appears. If you click something else before it takes focus, you don't lock up. The issue seems to be that the loading is hanging on something after the recent update. Help would be appreciated. I've tried reinstalling,re-verifying files and disabling firewall.

One thing I noticed is that you have to restart Tequila after every patch so it can download the patch files.  I get tripped up by it every patch.  May not be at all the issue, just throwing it out there in the hopes it helps

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

@justicebeliever This would be a good suggestion. However I've had to reboot my PC several times since this issue arose. Unfortunately the game just doesn't load now, it sits on that little "Loading..." bar from Tequila. All suggestions I've seen point to my firewall, but that didn't solve it either. Thanks though.

• 1 month later

my friend installed both tequila and coh just fine was working up till a few days ago now all it does is bring up the loading bar tried deleting and fresh install and it does the same thing he is running a HP win 10 home cant figure out what is causing it to hang up on loading no fire wall or anti virus bangs just wont load after hitting the play button any advice would be help thanks