Exploration Journal

dtjunkie

((New Toon named Infinity Explorer who will only be doing street sweeping to check out the new exploration tips))

0.0 I realized, the moment the world went black, that I would not be destroyed as I had feared. Instead, I found myself falling into an infinite starry expanse in which I had only fleeting moments of coherence. I have tried to speculate how long I was trapped within this void, but I must admit, however— such conjecture is futile. Still, the question of how I found myself back in Atlas Park in front of Ms. Liberty is unsettling to me. To allay my apprehensions I have decided to seek out the truth, to explore this land. Am I home or am I still falling into the infinite, a lunatic on the fringe? When I queried Ms. Liberty she seemed to have no memory of the event, and in fact recommended I speak to Penelope Yin. I fear I cannot trust anyone but myself.

5.3 I finally have regained enough strength to leave the confines of Atlas Park. I couldn't help but feel something sinister behind the smiling facades there. How can no one remember that the world ended? And who is this Twinshot character who forced her way into my comm channel? Why has she been watching me and talking about me? I must find somewhere more remote. At the front door of Eastgate, I dare not take even once last backward glance.

6.0 After a few discussion with the locals I have located some possible information. Evidently, there are hidden messages in the graffiti that may hold the key to understanding my dilemma. The journey ahead looks daunting.

screenshot_210422-18-06-47.thumb.jpg.db21ff8dfd1809ea7e8fec3ef0b03c61.jpg

• Like 1