Primary Power Set: Electric Control
Secondary Power Set: Electrical Affinity
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Tesla Cage -- SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprWiloft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(3), SprWiloft-EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(5), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprWiloft-Rchg/Dmg%(7)
Level 1: Shock -- PreOptmz-EndMod/End(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(13), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(13), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(15)
Level 2: Chain Fences -- GrvAnc-Immob(A), GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(7), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(9), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(9), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(11), GrvAnc-Hold%(11)
Level 4: Rejuvenating Circuit -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(15), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(17), NmnCnv-Heal(17), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(19)
Level 6: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 8: Jolting Chain -- ExpStr-Dam%(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(19), GldJvl-Dam%(21), EntChs-Heal%(21), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(23), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23)
Level 10: Galvanic Sentinel -- EnrMnp-EndMod(A), EnrMnp-EndMod/Rchg(25), EnrMnp-Stun%(25)
Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(27)
Level 14: Energizing Circuit -- EnrMnp-Stun%(A), EnrMnp-EndMod/Rchg(27)
Level 16: Static Field -- CaloftheS-Acc/Rchg(A), CaloftheS-Heal%(29)
Level 18: Conductive Aura -- PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc(29)
Level 20: Faraday Cage -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 22: Kick -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(33), Ags-Psi/Status(33), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(33)
Level 26: Paralyzing Blast -- SprOvrPrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprOvrPrs-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(34), SprOvrPrs-EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprOvrPrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(34), SprOvrPrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprOvrPrs-Rchg/Energy Font(36)
Level 28: Empowering Circuit -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(36), RctRtc-Pcptn(37)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(37), Rct-Def(37), Rct-Def/EndRdx(39)
Level 32: Gremlins -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(39), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(39), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(40), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(40)
Level 35: Indomitable Will -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(42), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(42), Rct-ResDam%(42)
Level 38: Synaptic Overload -- CrcPrs-Conf%(A), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(45)
Level 41: Mind Over Body -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(45), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(45), RctArm-ResDam(46)
Level 44: Insulating Circuit -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(46), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(46), DctWnd-Heal(48)
Level 47: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48)
Level 49: Defibrillate -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(50), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 1: Containment 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- HO:Micro(A)
Level 2: Rest -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- HO:Micro(A)
Level 2: Health -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(48)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(50)
------------

On 5/5/2021 at 1:21 PM, 5099y_74c05 said:

I'm over analyzing it as usual. I'm sorry no one has answered your question yet.

TLDR; Fix Jolting Chain, PROCs that affect self only have a chance to buff you on the first target. Stick to damage PROCs. Pick one or two build goals and commit. Recharge and what??. RES bonuses are the weaker mitigation option on Controllers. Take Static Field, Synoptic Overload and Insulating Circuit as soon as possible.

I don't have a whole lot of stick time on Electrical Affinity so I haven't settled in on slotting with this combo. You can look to see how other ATs are building out their powers to get a general consensus of slotting. This combo definitely has the capacity to be a decent sapper, giving an additional layer of control. With that in mind you can go for Sapper heavy slotting or just stick to the defensive Buffs and Healing.

The only big glaring issue I see is with Jolting Chain slotting:

• The FF PROC will only have a chance to buff you on the first target. Off the cuff it has a low PROC chance in this power. I think this slot is better used elsewhere of substitute this with another PROC
  • The Entropic Chaos PROC is the same as above meaning it will only have a chance to heal you on the first target. I've never gotten great mileage out of that PROC. Same rec as above
  • I wouldn't bother slotting any Damage enhancements in this power. The base damage is pitifully low.
  • You can slot the Ranged ST Hold PROC if you want more holds thrown around.

You are taking Synaptic Overload and Insulating Circuit way too late. These are strong powers and should be taken immediately as soon as they are available.

As far as overall build goals you seem to be all over the map and not focused on any specific goal. You are chasing RES, S/L DEF and Ranged DEF bonuses. Personally I'm not a fan of focusing on RES Bonuses on a Controller, with such low HP, not getting hit is more effective than reducing damage. DEF would be my priority before building for RES via bonuses.

With a DEF focus I would pick S/L DEF bonuses or Ranged DEF bonuses, don't chase both bonuses. In your situation you opted for an Epic with a RES Shield, you are better off sticking with Ranged DEF as a goal IMO. S/L DEF is hard to come by without making weird power and slotting choices; it is easier to chase S/L DEF with Epics like /Stone, /Mace and /Ice since you would have such a small gap to cover for standard softcapping at 45% DEF.

For advanced builds you can use Mid's > Help >> Set Bonus Finder to help find sets that offer both types of bonuses you are interested in.

So as an example. If we push with Ranged DEF as a goal I would consider making the following changes:

• Tesla Cage - Swap the six slot Controller AT set with 4 piece Basilisk's Gaze.
  • Shock - You are one slot away from a +Recharge bonus and two away from a +Ranged DEF Bonus.
  • Rejuvenating - You are one slot away from +Ranged DEF
  • Static Field - Put the Controller AT set here.
  • Synaptic Overload - Also one slot away from Ranged DEF
  • Paralyzing Blast - same as Tesla Cage
  • Faraday Cage - Chasing Melee/S/L
  • Empowering Circuit - Chasing Melee/S/L. My initial impression of this power looks like it can run with minimal slots, maybe with the +ToHit PROC
  • I dont see the point of the /Psionic Mastery Epic pool unless you are trying to plug a Psi DEF/RES hole. Fear and Confuse aren't so much of a problem that warrants Indomitable Will; Faraday Cage does your Mez protection heavy lifting.
  • Verdict is out on Amp Up, seems like it was bugged and the non+Rech portions weren't buffing pets. It looks like a good power on paper. Not sure if I would skip it.

Not sure what I want to do with some of these other /Elec Affn powers in terms of slotting. For sapping, Shock and Galvanic look like they are core for this task with the help of Chain Fences and Conductive Aura. Energized circuit looks like a clickable FF PROC with a nice +End boost. In the early levels I've been able to keep a few of the Taskforce AVs perma drained by playing aggressively. Like you I skipped Defib. I'll add more comments when I've experimented some more.

Sorry to take so long to respond as we are in process of moving.   I knew this was a wreck, but presented it anyway hoping others would resuscitate it into a viable toon.  I think I was originally intending for a ranged defense toon, but went WAY off course.  I appreciate your help and suggestions!  Looks like I have plenty of work to do.  

• 1 month later
On 5/6/2021 at 10:12 AM, Randolk said:

This is mine, which I have immense fun with, especially in teams. Able to hold his own very well solo being quite sturdy on the def and res compartments.

Elecx2-2.mxd 5.47 kB · 59 downloads

Drat!  I can't load yours.  Mid's comes up with two pop up windows. 
First one:  Powerset Load Failure
                 Failed to load powerset by a name Controller_Buff. Electrical_Affinity at 1.

Second:   Read Save Data Failed
                Unable to read data - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Then Mid's loads its normal window, but no individual powers nor enhancements are chosen.