Eng/Nin?

Squishor

Hey everyone, I started a Energy Melee/Ninjitsu scrap here. I have previously played TW/bio and DB/bio on a stalker. I was wanting to switch up the secondary some though and I am really enjoying it in the lower levels. I searched and I haven't found any builds since the change, I was wondering if anyone has one they are willing to share or some pointers? I have seen a couple builds with nin and a couple with eng but not combined so I was kinda working on putting something together from other builds to see how they slotted there powers.

It looks like most say putting the crit strikes proc in TF? With Nin I am assuming it is best then to pop into the next group and hit with whirling hands and get the bonus crit from stealth 1st, then start off with the TF/ET on whatever boss I can find first? or is there a better attack chain? Also, I don't currently have Power Crash(the cone), is that worth it in the grand scheme of things? I am currently pretty low level but starting to have to make some big decisions here with powers. Thanks for any help