Bind/macro engine $$ parsing issue since last patch

Riddla

Has something happened to macros and binds in the last patch?

I have the following macros saved:

/macro ULT em ultimatepower$$petsay_all <em ultimatepower>

/macro DNC em bb$$petsay_all <em dance>

ULT I saved a few weeks ago and works perfectly every time. Ocassionally I'll edit my dance macro or rebind it to change the emotes and since the patch upon saving the pets aren't dancing. Editing the saved macro is now suddenly only showing "em bb" as being the entire command, so everything after the $$ has been stripped and discarded. Other times after editing the macro in the pop up (which I know is already bad) the pets just actually SAY "<em dance>" so it does pass through, but doesn't get recognized as a command.

I tried it with /bind b to get a button press activation but still, the same result.

If I do "/em bb$$petsay_all <em dance>" in chat it still works perfectly, so I have no idea where the problem actually is.

Before the patch I would have deleted the macro and retyped it from scratch, which I did many times but now it's just broken every time for both macros and button binds. I cannot get pet commands to be passed through for saved strings, but live entry still works.

Edited by Riddla

The update few patches ago broke macros and binds that include more than one command (as well as some internal changes to power names), anything past the first command in a chain doesn't get registered or play out, even though it should. It's even been posted about by GM Impervium, but nothing happened since, really hope it gets fixed.

• Thumbs Down 1