Giving up some names...anyone want them?

I made a few alts, and while some are great, some I realize I won't wind up playing, so I wanted to see if anyone is interested in picking them up.

Lady Nightshade

Lady Balefire

Captain Triumph

Steel Patriot

PM me in game if interested @Only Grimm

Names are server specific, so if making a post like this in the general forum instead of the server forums you might want to specify which server the names are being released on.

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like "What?"

[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: STOP!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WAIT ONE SECOND!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WHAT IS A SEAGULL DOING ON MY THRONE!?!?

Names are server specific, so if making a post like this in the general forum instead of the server forums you might want to specify which server the names are being released on.

Or, yanno, they could just delete the toons without making a big deal or asking someone to message if they want them.

I made a few alts, and while some are great, some I realize I won't wind up playing, so I wanted to see if anyone is interested in picking them up.

Lady Nightshade

Lady Balefire

Captain Triumph

Steel Patriot

Got a character you no longer wish to play?  Delete it.  We don’t need to hear about it.  If someone on that server wants the name, it’s available.  Asking for private messages before you will release them sounds a lot like you intend to ask for something in return

If you do not face plant at least once a day; Go reset your Notoriety.

Lady Nightshade

Lady Balefire

Captain Triumph

Steel Patriot

I think its more fair to simply delete them and let others figure it out.

Lady Nightshade

Lady Balefire

Captain Triumph

Steel Patriot

while I don't want any of those names I wish people would do this more often, also mention the server