Looking for an SG!

RavyBeta

Welcome back heroes and villains!

My spouse and I are looking for a casual SG. We both have recently returned to CoX and are avid players. I've listed the things we are looking for below.

* RP prefered

* LGBTQ friendly

* Active

* Friendly

I enjoy playing tanks and support and he prefers melee dps and controllers. We're not yet concerned with end content and are just enjoying playing with other teams, enjoying the content and running light RP missions. If you think we'd be a good fit for your SG, please let me know! I look forward to seeing you in game.

The only part of that that my SG, Takamoto Industries, doesn't live up to, is the Active part, and that's mostly down to a combination of lack of members and my RL obligations. If I get more members and the SG starts being more active before you find a group, you're welcome to apply, if you have/don't mind rolling characters with science/technology backgrounds (preferably armored, but anything sciencey works, after all, during "Superior Iron Man", Tony took in briefly a Gamma-powered kid - granted it was Happy's kid and also beneficial to him, and that's why his inverted personality was cool with it, but it still counts - so why wouldn't a SG founded by an Iron Man-inspired character allow similar?).