Earth Control Thorny Assault Dominator build critique

Foniks

Hello everyone.

This is my first post and I'm looking for a build critique.  What i was shooting for is something that would completely lower the baddies defense and allow me to melt them with AoE's and not die in the process.  

I would appreciate any and all advice on how I might tweak this.  I have Perma Dom, but not Perma hasten.  

Any and all help would be appreciated.  

Thanks in advanceDominator - Earth Control - Thorny Assault.mxd

Just some quick observations. Hasten has too many slots, keep it at 2 and boost to +5. Move that slot to health and add the Miracle, Numina and Panacea Uniques. Pull 1-2 slots out of stamina for use elsewhere. 

It looks like you were chasing some defense in your slotting but still fall short of softcapping anything. I usually find that softcapping (45%) a couple areas is more useful than having okay-ish def across the board.  I'd aim for softcapped s/l and either ranged or aoe, both if possible. To achieve that I'd lose some of the purple sets in favor of sets with more defense. Get rid of the KB to KD in the pet, its just not needed.

This one is just personal preference but I don't like to 6 slot build up since its a power that really only needs 1-2 slots, probably a recharge IO and the build up proc would be sufficient. Then take those extra 4 slots and put 2 more in Weave with lotg 7.5, def & def/end and you get most of that defense back with slots to spare.

SCRAPPER: Sir Kit Breaker-Elec/Shield *DumDum Pounder-WM/Shield *Snoglobe-Claws/Ice *Ice Flow Joe-Axe/Ice *TANK: Gamma Goon-Rad/Rad *Bernjamin Tanklin-fire/claws *Skullgrin Von Killjoy-Invul/SS *Frozen Snowshoo-Ice/Ice Quarry Goon-Stone/SS *BRUTE: Megahertz Donut-EM/Shield *Ohm Ahgerd Stone/Elec *Shadow Goon-Dark/Dark *Devilaint Le'Z-Rad/Fire *STALKER: Double OHM 7-EM/EA *Sir Kit Interupt-Elec/Shield *TROLLER: Chilly Lilly-Ice/Rad *Chlorophyllis Vance-Plant/Storm *Mechamoo-Elec/Cold *Johnny Burnsalot-Fire/Kin *Countess Gone-Ill/Dark *Lady Gone-Dark/Dark *Calpernia Tomik-Ill/Rad *Porkchop Scallywag-Fire/Nat *Gone Daddy-Plant/Dark *Merrie Melody-Symp/Dark *Toot Sweet-Fire/Dark *Lord Gone-Grav/Dark *Misty Burnsalot-Fire/Storm *Maddie Burnsalot-Fire/Rad *DOM: Scorched Eartha-Earth/Fire *Gazebo Malarkey-Dark/Psi *Clawsin Bloom-Plant/Savage *Diatomaceous Earl-Plant/Thorn *Permafrostasha-Plant/Ice *Corn Cob Earth/Earth *MM: Stupid Robot-Bot/Elec *Dark Leader-Demons/Dark *Silas Greenback-Thugs/Time *FENDER: *Dr. Gone-Dark/Dark *BAG3L-FF/Sonic *BLASTER: PinPointress-Arch/TA *Shimmy Burnsalot-Fire/TA *Lil Beefy-Ice/Fire *H0TT-fire/fire *CORRUPTOR: Shady Burnsalot-Fire/Dark *Kinetic Koala-Ice/Kin *Atmospheric Hazel-Water/Storm *Hami Dum-Seismic/Nature *SOA *Big Gravy-Crabbermind *Sentinel: NP Seymour-Elec/Regen

You can max hasten with +4/+5, instead of 2 +5's. Any saving on boosters is great!

I have an observation: Unless this is for theme or just to have that very specific order of powers, I would switch to Plant/Earth. Plant is stupid good, and /Earth comes with seismic SMASH (mudpots?) and some other fun things. It might be stronger, but at least, its faster to manage especially with low level seeds of DOOM.