So... a dragon, vampire, genetic experiment, and Hylian walk into a zombie outbreak.... (Fred Perry art)

A friend of mine offered to grab a commission for me at what sounds like it's going to be Fred Perry's last convention and I opted to get a pic of the PCs from the Scion 2e game I'm running.

It's very much not a standard Scion game since we started in a Terra Incognita that's a bit disconnected from the standard Pantheons.

This is the Turquoise Plains band and they've been trying to save TP City from the consequences of Canopy Research's plans.

Erin Vetinari, laid off "essential worker" and dragon heir of the Linnorm Flight... she's a reincarnation of an unknown dragon. (Nomad, Destroyer, Watcher) - Title: The Sublime Transience of Life

Mochizuki Rei, musician, swordswoman, vampire, Mythos Scion of the Crimson Moon/Moon Presence (Monster, Cosmos, Warrior) - Title: Heir of the Millennium Castle

Miri Spencer - genetic conglomeration of multiple different types of titanspawn, gorgon for sure, medic, sniper (Monster, Healer, Sage) - Title: Bloody Balm of Esoteric Healing

Madni Tawul - Hylian Scion of Din, created to be a hero but for a much different world, warrior, bride to nature (Primeval, Judge, Destroyer) - Title: Din's Closed Fist

Side note, while both Madni and Erin are "Destroyer" Erin gets it from Dragon and Madni from Titanspawn so there's different sets of powers and implications.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/360805912065343489/871933546632200213/FP_TC_15.png

Edited by Thrythlind

• Thrythlind changed the title to So... a dragon, vampire, genetic experiment, and Hylian walk into a zombie outbreak.... (Fred Perry art)