Soul Noir for Soul Mastery ?

Zenex

I recently found out that the only customization for Soul Mastery at least for brutes was color tinting, gloom completely lacked all the other customization options that other versions of the power had i.e. skull/no skull and Soul Noir.

To be honest I'm partially unsure if this isn't actually a bug with it lacking all the options but I think it would have been fixed by now if it was. Edit : Just leveled up a scrapper on test with darkness mastery, Soul Noir and all the other options were indeed available so it could be a bug after all.

I think adding the rest of the dark power customizations would be nice, I mean soul noir is awesome and dropping the skull animation would be nice too for different concepts. 

Edited by Zenex

I wasn't sure how to quote from another post but earlier this week in the august 24th patch notes it was mentioned that we had a Nictus Axe coming to us "Also, the (currently very WIP) Minotaur Nictus Axe will be going to players at that time as well."

It got me thinking that it would be really awesome if we could also get the Nictus look added to negative energy powers in game as an option (i.e dark melee, dark blast, dark mastery, and soul mastery ect.) along with peacebringer style for energy and energy blast specifically because it looks more like a bubble beam effect which I was once told because the set initially was going to be water blast.

I was originally going to post this as a separate thread but I didn't want to blow up this form with near identical posts. 

• Thumbs Up 1