CityBinder for Homecoming v0.1 is out!

On 11/20/2023 at 4:28 AM, Tailcoat said:

Does your directory look like the image below?
There is no install prompt and I'm not sure if the original v0.76 app even had one. Installation is just unzipping the files to your desired folder and double-clicking on CityBinder.exe.

Also, there's a similar app also based on CityBinder v.0.76 called "BindControl". Since I don't have time to keep up with my version of CB, I gave my notes to that author. I don't know if it has the same functionality since I haven't played CoH in over a year, but here's a link to the thread about it in case you find it useful: 

image.thumb.png.4eff9b60c1e704304865100733cca412.png

I am aware that you've stopped developing this but I wanted to clarify that the CityBinder.exe is the only item that gets downloaded when you click the Download button in SourceForge, nothing else gets downloaded.

On 1/29/2024 at 10:41 AM, Arionell said:

I am aware that you've stopped developing this but I wanted to clarify that the CityBinder.exe is the only item that gets downloaded when you click the Download button in SourceForge, nothing else gets downloaded.

Thanks! I just learned how to manually fix that. I chose version 0.1.1 as the default download since it was the last stable version. However, the unfinished newer version's files are still available on the Files page to help with the development of the newer bind manager app "BindControl". 

Edited by Tailcoat