Devices Change

Here's my version, this kit needs a total rehaul, not a numbers tweak.

DEVICES

Web Grenade: Change To => Click Location: Small, AoE, Minor Hold, Long Lasting -Recharge

Caltrops: No Change

Taser: Change To => Stun Gun: Functions similar to Jolt (from Elec Dom).  Chained, Minor Damage, Knockdown, cut targets to 3 or so.

Targeting Drone: Change To => Utility Drone: The Drone has 3 different Toggles/Stances that come with it (Similiar to Bio and DP’s Ammo).  Targeting Drone Mode: Same as now +Snipe power deal Bonus Damage.  Shield Drone Mode: Grants Minor +Def to Team, Minor Stealth to Self.  Gun Drone Mode: Same as Gun Drone T9

Smoke Grenade: Change to => Toxic Gas Grenade: Targeted AoE, Minor Toxic DoT, -Resist, small chance for Vomit on Humanoids (Poison-like)

Cloaking Device: Change to => Bodyslide: Self Teleport; functions like Martial’s Burst of Speed (Only usable once before cooldown, though)  Moderate Damage, chance for Knockdown in Small AoE. 

Trip Mine: Change to => Click Location: Throw Out animation similar to Caltrops animation.  Creates a Trip Mine at location after a small (1-2s delay). Explodes for AoE damage like it does now.

Time Bomb: Change to => Sticky Bomb: Throw Out animation similiar to Caltrops animation.  Single target; on target’s death, explodes in a radius.

Gun Drone: Change to => Supply Drop. Similar animation to calling in a crate.  Crate can be clicked by the Blaster, or anyone else on the team, to consume for a 10-20 second buff to Hit, Damage, etc.