Spirit Plane Invasion (arc# 8571)

Honorbridge

So, I made this arc in the long long ago days of Live, pretty soon after AE was introduced.  Never advertised it, probably had about 3 comments on it by shutdown.  The file was saved along with the rest of my CoH folder all these years, so when I found HC, I put it back up.  I recently got my first comment on it, which reminded me it existed.  I thought I'd share it with the forum, see what other people might think.

Description: Kidnappings by the Red Caps are on the rise.  Help Marc Bridge's supergroup investigate why. [SFMA] [SLMA]

Some notes/warnings on my design goals:

1. There is an element of vanity arc to this, in that my characters show up as contacts/rescues/pet helpers.  I did try to minimize the impact to the player however (the pet types are all LTs for example, and there shouldn't be a penalty if they run off and die.)

2.  I tried my best to make this Lore compliant.  The setting of the arc is supposed to be one that takes place before the Second Rikti War kicks off.  In terms of Issues, this would be set Pre-I9.

2a. The design of the arc was meant to mimic the early I0/I1 contact style, rather than more modern arcs, so you'll see things like several generic hostages to rescue, and a kill all enemies on a large map.  Please don't hold that against me too badly.   :)

So, try this out and let me know what you think?

• Thumbs Up 1