Invulnerability/EM Tank

Netfiend007

Nice build and a couple of observations.  Please note that I exemp alot and if you're never doing less than 50 content, some of this may not apply or be as beneficial.  I turn off all the Incarnates, first, and go from there...

No level 30 power?

Since you have ToD in Kick, I will assume it's in your attack rotation.  For those toons that actually use it, I also single slot, but with Force Feedback chance for +recharge.  Doesn't do much damage anyway, so not much loss there, but those times I get a recharge boost, I'll take it.  Also saves some $$$

Once I realized I could slot Gaussain's chance for build up in Invicibility, I went and added it to all my Inv tanks.  Passive procc'ing, at its finest.  It procs constantly.  You'll lose 3.75% Toxic/Psi resist, but it's worth it, IMHO.  Moving it from Focused Accuracy and putting a generic End Reduction IO in there is much more "bang for the buck".  You'll also save some $$$ on one fewer Shield Defense.

I'd replace the generic flight IO in Fly with a Blessing of the Zephyr KB protection.  14 pts. may seem like overkill, but you're an "Invulnerable" tank...getting knocked down is embarrassing 🤭.  If you're dead set on flight speed, using a BotZ or Winter's Gift global travel IO will benefit all your movement speeds, not just fly.

When you look at your (very expensive) AT and purple sets, I put the procs in order of importance.  For me, for tanks:  (1) MoT +res, (2) SGF +absorb, (3) Avalanche KD and (4) Hecatomb +dam.  You've got Avalanche in the cone, same as I'd do.  I'd put MoT in Barrage and SGF in Bone Smasher (fast recharging), so your killer +dam proc is in your AOE.  If you're adamant on having an AT in the AOE, I'd swap in MoT, because with two stacks of the proc, you're nearing soft cap in N/E and in the high 70s in virtually everything else (even with Cardiac Core off).

Speaking of recharging, you've got a buttload!  Without Ageless, your toggles take almost all of your end (0.5/sec to spare)...which won't sustain much fighting.  With the Focused Accuracy swap and replacing a LotG global recharge in Weave, for a generic IO End Reduction, along with putting all four End Red LotGs in Weave, you drop to 2.07/s usage.

Finally, you can move a slot from Taunt (I'd put it in Stamina and add a Performance Shifter) and take Perfect Zinger chance for psi damage.  Nothing like an insult so strong it sometimes reduces the opponents' health!  It also gives you a bit more breathing room, with almost a full point of end/sec recovery difference.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present