Duel Blades / Ninjitsu thoughts, questions, concerns

Kohrrl

I started a duel blades ninjitsu scrapper and was very excited to find out that DB has combos! I didn't even know this was a thing. So I eager started learning what the combos were and planning skills for it.

Ninjitsu is just neat, the one power is a travel power, a stealth and a def buff all in one? How cool is that.

Problem I'm having is Endurance. After a combo or two I'm out of end with my three def's running. I thought about enhancing my attacks with end reduction to assist in my endurance issues. I slotted my def powers with all end red's but I'm still running out of end. Thoughts?

Is DB and Ninjitsu just not as good as it could be because of the cost for each?

The other thing I was looking at for DB was slotting my attacks 2 ACC 2 Recharge 2 End red so I can keep combo's flowing. How do most people slot them?

Thanks!

Toggles: 1 end. 3 for def/resist.

Single target attacks: 1 Acc, 3 damage, 1 end, 1 recharge.

Mutli-target attacks: 2 acc, 3 damage, 1 end.

3 Slot Stamina for end mod.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."