Lolbat

Optimum_Man

So back in the day Scott Kurtz made a Lolbat AE arc. Is it present in Homecoming? I can’t check at the moment because I’m at work but I’m curious. For those of you who don’t know, Lolbat is a character created by Cartoonist Scott Kurtz as part of his PVP Online webcomic. He was at one point active in many MMO communities, including ours. I’m including one of the Lolbat panels for reference.

11FB5077-688D-4A52-ACEA-0FEB6422533A.gif

You pay to play, having fun is ok, kill Skuls or kill Crey, hunt at night or in the day, black or white or shades of gray, play it your way, we have no say.

11 hours ago, Kyksie said:

Kurtz did a 2-week segment on CoH in '04. I don't think he stuck with the game afterwards.

http://pvponline.com/comic/tue-jun-01

Well he at least came back for issue 14 because he created the Lolbat missions like I said. I know he was more active in WoW, but he did occasionally play CoH because I frequently gave feedback on his arc.

You pay to play, having fun is ok, kill Skuls or kill Crey, hunt at night or in the day, black or white or shades of gray, play it your way, we have no say.

• 1 month later