Please provide a No/Minimal VFX option for Entomb or a way to disable this from view

Excraft

There needs to be a way to turn off or disable the visuals for Entomb (and other Earth powers) that are totally burying our characters under a layer of rock.  We are already getting buried under layers of colored VFX, this new power really takes it to another level.

It's fine that it only lasts a second if it's only 1 player with it on the team, however with the amount of people leveling new Earth blast characters and firing these off in succession, your vision is totally obscured by this and can't see what's happening.  This is a big problem on Master Of runs where seconds can count and totally exacerbated to the nth degree in cave maps. 

I tried using the graphics sliders and suppress VFX option when close, but no dice and the game looks like shit at lower graphics settings.  

Not at all looking to take away anything from anyone who are enjoying the set, I'd just love an option to disable those - and many others come to think of it - graphics for me.  If the suppress VFX when close slider worked better, this wouldn't be so much of an issue.

Appreciate the effort that went into it, however this new Earth blast set needs another pass IMO with consideration of how it obscures the action, especially on melee characters.