Arbiter Chest and Pants Costume Pieces for Soldiers

Najarati

Hey, there!

Is is possible to add to the costume creator for soldiers the chest and pants pieces used by the Arbiter NPCs?  You can pretty closely match everything else, there's even an Arbiter cape, but you can't mimic the metallic sheen the Arbiters have on their chest and pants pieces (the bodysuit parts).

Thanks.

On 12/16/2021 at 2:51 AM, Lazarillo said:

Not having such options are by design.  You're not supposed to be able to be an Arbiter (terrible Barracuda SF writing aside) for story reasons.  Otherwise Recluse would have to personally smack around every single NPC who messed with you.

he dosnt, you are perfectly capable of dealing with those NPC's your self and Lord Recluse knows that.

but to reflect that it should be something to unlock, at best really late like at a conciderable high but reachable veteran lvl.

give it a mission to, like the old cape missions and have Recluse say something like "you are an Arbiter but in your case you still have to deal with all of those idiots who chalange you yourself because, i know you are capable of it and i have better things to do"

back to the Zukunft

@Jkwak

21 hours ago, jkwak said:

he dosnt, you are perfectly capable of dealing with those NPC's your self and Lord Recluse knows that.

but to reflect that it should be something to unlock, at best really late like at a conciderable high but reachable veteran lvl.

give it a mission to, like the old cape missions and have Recluse say something like "you are an Arbiter but in your case you still have to deal with all of those idiots who chalange you yourself because, i know you are capable of it and i have better things to do"

Oh, a mission to unlock it would be neat!