Extra reward merits

357trall

Completed heart of the hallows mission arc and got reward merits twice. Got 30 merits when I talked to karsis and another 20 when I talked to the mission contact. It also happened when I did destroy the psychometron arc in faultline, 30 and then 24 I think(it has been a couple of weeks and on a different character).

Another bug I have noticed is that on certain weeks, AE tickets won't drop from bosses and elite bosses or from finishing the mission. Minions and lts still drop them. Tunnel Witch is the AE mission that I like to do to generate tickets on a new character, it has 30 EBs and on the weeks when it bugs, I get no tickets.

The first one isn't a bug. You get bonus merits for completing the entire Hollows storyline. The same thing is true in Faultline. It's been like that pretty much since merits were added to the game.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Just did 2 Tunnel Witch AE missions on a character and got no tickets for killing mobs or finishing a mission. It was on a level 5 villain in the mercy AE. mobs were elite bosses. Also did a couple with it set to just bosses and it worked fine.