Manifest error on tequila

Every time I try to load up tequila I get this message,"Manifest download error for http://patch.savecoh.com/manifest.xml

Unable to connect to the remote server". Anyone got a clue on what I can do to fix this?

Update: Tried resetting router, still no changes. I ran the game as an administrator still no changes.

Now I'm trying to reinstall tequila but I notice the link to it's download it broken. I'm looking for this other launcher I have seen on post called, "Cream Soda". No matter hard I look I can't find a download for it. Honestly this is quite frustrating, I may of spent three hours trying to resolve this issue with no results.

• City Council

Check your CoH directory and make sure that read-only is not selected in properties, that usually fixes things. If not, make sure Tequila is in your CoH folder.

"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

If you have placed your CoH folder on your C drive and are playing on a non-administrator account, which it is always the best idea not to be using an admin account to play games, you may need to right click and run Tequila as an administrator regardless of security permissions on the folder.  It should ask you for the admin account name and password then.

The other option is to relocate the files to your My Documents or Public Documents folders.  I would uninstall and reinstall Tequila if you do this.  I believe it drops a registry entry that needs to have the proper drive path set up for it to work.

• 1 year later