Soldier of Arachnos: Muzzle flash effect on SMG powers sometimes offsets to the right, Beam Rifle: weapon models still very offset

Shazbotacus

The title says it all. Sometimes, playing Soldier of Arachnos, my SMG muzzle flash appears off my gun and far to the right of it.

While I'm at it, I'm also going to reiterate that nearly all beam weapon models are positioned poorly on the character. Some clip through the fingers and others, most notably the Resistance Rifle, are not even in the character's hand at all as the handle floats away in front of the fingers.

Edited by Shazbotacus

• Shazbotacus changed the title to Soldier of Arachnos: Muzzle flash effect on SMG powers sometimes offsets to the right, Beam Rifle: weapon models still very offset

The lower picture, showcasing the Resistance Rifle, is a reference for how off position beam rifle models have been as the most severe case.
The upper picture, showcasing the offset muzzle flash, seems to occur after changing costumes. It happens more frequently the more times I change costumes, becoming 100% consistent after three or so changes.

Edited by Shazbotacus