Everlasting RP scene! Characters of Magic Knowledge AND a Heroic Hero

Munkar

Woof everyone!

I'm looking to get to know Everlasting RP scene ICly and now looking heavy RP talks with characters of magic knowledge. Setting be like: a cop has a case and needs magic consultation from several sources, multiple opinions.

AND:

A heroic, well known hero. Someone with a good heart, not necessarily the most powerful or the most competent, but someone who is untouchable and virtuous. Someone, who's good reputation would be known to my recently-back-to-Paragon street cop.

Preferably played by active player of heavy RP preference.

• Thumbs Up 2

My only magic character is a very opinionated Villainess. Her stuff is focused on ancient Egypt occultism/lore, doubt she'd be an ideal fit in what you're looking for but let me know if she is.

7 hours ago, Latex said:

My only magic character is a very opinionated Villainess. Her stuff is focused on ancient Egypt occultism/lore, doubt she'd be an ideal fit in what you're looking for but let me know if she is.

Sounds cool! Nikki is a cop, if she would be able to know about that Villainess and meeting would be possible to arrange, that would be great! I'm sending you DM to plan more.

• 2 weeks later

That was a fun scene we did!

Not often to get Red v Blue, I was half-tempted to go along with actually being arrested and doing a whole Zig breakout. Now that I've got Kyrie in an SG (and thus someone to bust her out!) maybe I could do a character arc like that, certainly got the cogs working, thanks for the inspiration Munkar!

Edited by Latex
  • Like 1

The meeting was exciting! I just got technically frustrated trying to read chatlogs and then fell into a writer's block and shyness but now, I'm inspired to write more. And to RP with more people who have toons who could help Nikki!