Password Recovery Failing

Hello,

I'm having trouble logging on to my other account. I noticed that I wasn't able to login in-game. I attempted multiple reset-password attempts and each time I got this message (see attachment). So far I tried in incognito window and waited half a day. What else can I try? 

password_error.png

I would file a support ticket regarding this issue, If you have a main and second account, each will have a separate forum account through which you can manage the Game Account, be certain you are logged into the correct one when you attempt to reset the password. It should be a simple matter from the main forum screen to click the account tab and edit the Game Account password, if not something else may be going on. Good Luck.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

At the top of this screen you will find a tab for "Account", if you click that, then "Game Account", you can reset the Game Log In, if you don't have the password for the Forum Account attached to said Game Account, a ticket is your only recourse. You will need at least the Forum Handle and Email you used to set up the account to request a reset of the forum account.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X