Three "build up" powers missing AE Beta Point Values?

Molubdos

(i27-p3 27.3.4798)

Discovered while trying to make an AE Custom Character that a couple of AE Powersets seem to be "missing" Beta Values on their Build Up power.

Most AE Melee Powersets with a "Build Up" or similar power have an Alpha of 2 with a Beta of 0.4, with the following exceptions not having Beta Values:

• Staff Fighting: Build Up
    • Has the standard 2 Alpha Value, but 0 Beta. Appears to be the same basic values as other Build Up powers.
  • Street Justice: Combat Readiness
    • Has the 2 Alpha Value, but 0 Beta. Its stats are also lower than other Build Up powers, but I don't know if the AI runs Combo Mechanics to compensate for this. Seems like it should still have a beta value though.

I had a look through and found another similar irregularity in the dominator sets as well with Spot Prey, that set's "Build Up"-esque power

• Savage Assault:
    • Spot Prey: Seems to be missing point values entirely - none shown and seemingly 0 effect on exp outcome.
    • Rending Flurry:  (Display Bug) Not displaying point values due to the "Normal/Empowered" split putting the "Normal" version of the power in the pane, but otherwise has a value. (Looks like it's supposed to be Alpha 30)

And now the screenshots:

Spoiler

image.png.089c826efac1038f6cf9e39dfeb74309.png

image.png.59f927357617674bc4a0335bb4f95b98.png

image.thumb.png.9c88b9183924cb99b4e506b7e75dcc8b.png

image.thumb.png.86738ec4d90972af599d3d248b1e8f42.png