Pride 2022!

irkallanprince

Hey guys! We are currently in the planning stages of Pride 2022! If you would like to join in and keep track of the festivities we would love to have you join our Discord!

As of now we are planning on throwing Pride 2022 in Echo Plaza (Everlasting) on Sunday, June 26th from 3pm Eastern to 6pm Eastern, with an Afterparty at the Penny Palace (GLITTER-15236) from 6pm Eastern until later in the evening! There will be a few costume contests for which we are currently taking donations for, and a parade before the event starts! Will update this thread when things are finalized! 

If you would like to contribute but don't have a Discord account, feel free to contact me here @irkallanprince or in game @spellion

EDIT!:

SUNDAY JUNE 26TH!

3pm Eastern: Parade starts in Kallisti Wharf!

3:30pm Eastern until 6pm Eastern: Pride Celebration in Echo Plaza! DJ Eros with music and 2 costume contests with over 10billion in prizes!

Costume Contests:

Group Contest for 2 or more participants: 'Chosen Family' theme! Coordinate your looks and write a small 2-3 paragraph blurb for your bio on why you are a chosen family, what they mean to you, etc!

Solo Contest: 'OUTRAGEOUS Pride!' Bring your most outlandish, extravagant, and creative looks!

6pm until late in the evening: The Glitterati Afterparty with DJ Midnight Masque at the Penny Palace! Dance the night away with Pride beats provided by one of Everlasting's most hardworking DJ's!

Solo Contest: ICONS of Pride! LGBTQ icons throughout history from pop culture and real life! Bring us your pop divas, your activists, and more!

pridecoh.png

Edited by irkallanprince
more information!
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, irkallanprince said:

Hey guys! We are currently in the planning stages of Pride 2022! If you would like to join in and keep track of the festivities we would love to have you join our Discord!

As of now we are planning on throwing Pride 2022 in Echo Plaza (Everlasting) on Sunday, June 26th from 3pm Eastern to 6pm Eastern, with an Afterparty at the Penny Palace (GLITTER-15236) from 6pm Eastern until later in the evening! There will be a few costume contests for which we are currently taking donations for, and a parade before the event starts! Will update this thread when things are finalized! 

If you would like to contribute but don't have a Discord account, feel free to contact me here @irkallanprince or in game @spellion

Can we get information posted for whom to donate to in-game? Also, I made a thing. 

unknown.png

Edited by CrystalDragon
ALIGNMENTS ARRRGH
  • Like 2

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

• 2 weeks later

So great you are organizing this and I shall endeavor to attend.

As an aside, if any of you are in Seattle, WA and will be attending the live Pride parade and/or events in Capitol Hill this year, feel free to shoot me a message here or in-game (@Solomon - I tend to play a lowbie tank named Malik). I'd love to meet you and celebrate together. I live nearby, so I know the festivities and neighborhood really well.

https://www.seattlepride.org/events/pride-parade-2022-update

• Like 1

8pm UK time! I will probably be there but am very forgetful. 

• Like 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Marches were marched

screenshot_220626-20-19-15.thumb.jpg.e9afdd93d71db09764d2758c910f2471.jpg

People looked fabulous.

screenshot_220626-20-20-05.thumb.jpg.288509e3c1356c9fa7ecb444ab43c21c.jpg

Reminders were there that Pride events have their roots in protest.

screenshot_220626-21-05-39.thumb.jpg.faeac1259b4f4d8fd693db9a308a93f9.jpg

But also, there's usually a lot of dancing.

screenshot_220626-21-10-33.thumb.jpg.32dec584cb01206fba392fefc6386903.jpg

And remembering the fallen.

screenshot_220626-21-18-53.thumb.jpg.ae3b2e383153dfb13155634a50d7b9fc.jpg

• Thanks 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas