Flashback Mission Crystal suggestion

Apologies if this has been suggested before.

The Crystals in Ouroboros should only make available missions for which all players on the team are eligible.

Last night I tried to do Reason To Fight in a two-man team, but I was missing a pre-requisite.  The Crystal gave me the mission and sent me to the contact, and once we started our team got broken.  There was no indication that this would happen, no warning, no nothing.  Just "Poof - no more team for you!"

If the game can detect that I'm not eligible to be in the mission once I'm there, it can detect that I'm not eligible for the mission ahead of time.

To the best of my knowledge, it is not possible for the game to check your teammates' qualifications beyond alignment. I think it can only check the leader for specific requirements. I may be wrong though.

Perhaps, but the first time we attempted that flashback mission, I was the leader, and I was the one who didn't meet the prerequisites.

So, even if the game can't check the whole team, this check would still have prevented that frustration.

17 hours ago, Rudra said:

That's a surprise. The game is supposed to at least check if the leader is actually eligible.

Edit: This may actually need to be reported as a bug.

Perhaps.  I'm going to test it a bit first, just to make sure it wasn't some fluke.  Software developer IRL, so I kinda have to 😄

• Thumbs Up 1