CLUB VALHALLA NOW OPEN! ('Open during renovations' kind of open though)

OmegaX123

*Ahem* Attention everyone! My name is DJ Chronos, and I would like to invite one and all to the hottest new nightspot in (or out of) Paragon City, Club Valhalla!

I've jacked into the city's base teleport system, so you can access the club from any base access location via the passcode "VALHALLA-4422". Just a note for the time being, Club Valhalla is still under construction, so while we are open for business, be aware that what you see may not be the final state of the club. WE ARE OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS, as well, so if you see something we've done wrong, or haven't done that you'd like to see, drop a message in the suggestion box* and we'll be happy to take any and all suggestions under consideration.

There are only two rules: First is that the club is a neutral environment, so if you see any 'hated enemies' or 'bitter rivals' having a good time, DO NOT spoil it! And second, PARTY ON, and have a Super time!

*((By which I mean DM me, or comment in the "COMING SOON: A NEW NIGHTSPOT IN PARAGON!" thread.))

Bumping with an UPDATE! TWO updates in fact ((maybe three))!

First, WE'RE LISTED! The Yellow Pages (('SG bases repurposed as RP hubs' directory)) has picked up Club Valhalla and given us EXPOSURE!

Second, WE HAVE MUSIC! ((I'm still trying to figure out the /sg_music command, because I can't seem to get it to play anything, but for now, and for as long as the club exists, which will probably be as long as Homecoming exists, since some people will want real music and all, I have a Discord server here with a musicbot that takes requests - it's a Hydra bot with a nickname assigned, and it's on a trial run for now, if it doesn't work out or I hear anything bad about Hydra then I'll replace it)) And a sub-announcement from that: FRIDAY NIGHTS ARE KARAOKE/OPEN MIC NIGHT! Brush off your pipes, dig deep in that well of musical knowledge that as Valhalla patrons you must have, and SING YOUR HEARTS OUT! Or various other things, for those of you who may not actually have hearts! ((To participate in the karaoke, join the DJ Booth voice chat, type in h?play (song title) ('karaoke' or 'instrumental'), and either know the lyrics or find them online; we'll have to work on an honor system unless either the default setting is or anyone knows how to set it so that only admins and the DJ role can h?play a song, I'm not sure because while I tested that the play command works as intended, I am the admin of the channel so I wouldn't know how to test if it allows anyone to use the command. If it turns out that only admins/DJs can h?play, then you'll have to make your requests in one of the other text channels, i.e.: ask me or someone who I give the DJ role to if they can play your song.))

((And possibly third, I've invited the people of the Fragmentary Veritas webcomic to drop by sometime, so we may have some 'celebrity' guests dropping in, but no guarantees.))

EDIT: And third((/possibly fourth depending on the Veritas folks)), WE'RE HIRING! Mostly looking for DJs ((for if I'm not around and it turns out only admins/DJs can play songs)), for my off-hours, but I'm sure more roles will come up. Bartenders? Maybe! Bouncers? Probably!

((Question to all of you, re: karaoke: Do you think I should make the DJ Booth voice chat a mature channel, in case someone wants to bust out something like F tha Police or something equally profanity-laden, or something other ways inappropriate? Or do you think most people will be able to keep it younger-audience friendly?))