CLUB VALHALLA "Open Duing Renovations" ((Everlasting))

OmegaX123

*Ahem* Attention everyone! My name is DJ Chronos, and I would like to invite one and all to the hottest new nightspot in (or out of) Paragon City, Club Valhalla!

I've jacked into the city's base teleport system, so you can access the club from any base access location via the passcode "VALHALLA-4422".* Just a note for the time being, Club Valhalla is still under construction, so while we are open for business, be aware that what you see may not be the final state of the club. WE ARE OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS, as well, so if you see something we've done wrong, or haven't done that you'd like to see, drop a message in the suggestion box† and we'll be happy to take any and all suggestions under consideration.

There are only two rules: First is that the club is a neutral environment, so if you see any 'hated enemies' or 'bitter rivals' having a good time, DO NOT spoil it! And second, PARTY ON, and have a Super time!

*((I'll edit that later if I misremembered the numeric code, if you try to visit before I get a chance then please let me know if there's any error in the passcode.))

†((By which I mean DM me, or comment in the "COMING SOON: A NEW NIGHTSPOT IN PARAGON!" thread.))