Rad / Dark / Fire? Scrapper

bullnozer

Hello fellow gamers, I still am learning/relearning how to slot and build out characters in homecoming.

Could anyone provide a build for Rad / Dark? I have mids and played around with a few ideas but think I'm coming a bit short. Really appreciate any time and effort. 

Thanks, happy hunting

I think you'll find this combo very fun and quite powerful. I went rad/dark on a brute and it is one of the strongest pairings I've ever played. Main issue you'll face is end management so be prepared, slot the heal uniques into health(ones that aid in recovery and regen) and put the theft of essence proc into dark regen so it will help fill your end bar when it triggers. Put 6 damage procs in irradiated ground as it really helps wipe out mobs quickly especially paired with death shroud.

On 6/19/2022 at 11:18 AM, DocMidknight said:

I think you'll find this combo very fun and quite powerful. I went rad/dark on a brute and it is one of the strongest pairings I've ever played. Main issue you'll face is end management so be prepared, slot the heal uniques into health(ones that aid in recovery and regen) and put the theft of essence proc into dark regen so it will help fill your end bar when it triggers. Put 6 damage procs in irradiated ground as it really helps wipe out mobs quickly especially paired with death shroud.

Thanks for the input! Guess ill search around and keep any eye out for a build as a guideline.