Sonic/Traps Criticism wanted

Reningrendir

Hello everyone, the purpose of this post is to display my corruptor build in attempt to get constructive criticism on how to make it better. Below will be the build and a justification for why I made the choices I did for power selection. I hope the justification will give those who wish to help me some direction for what I was aiming for.

Exactly what I was aiming for is a buffer/debuffer with good damage and survivability. I know that it's a pretty hard thing to be all around especially in the support builds but I feel that as a community we can work together to achieve that.

Strengths

I feel that this build is going to be a powerful dps when facing things that have high regen like a GM or AV thanks to the poison bomb. For example one of them that I know of regens 250hp/s the poison will nullify that mathematically giving me an additional 250 dps. 

Debuffing is a strong suit in this build for sure, between the -resist, -defense and -regen I feel that I will greatly empower those around me and set my enemies up for failure.

Buffing thanks to triage beacon and the forcefield generator my allies will be safer and regen faster so those who don't have the best defense will be at the bare minimum 23.28% higher.

Weaknesses

I don't think this build will be solo friendly like other classes and will take more skill than say a granite brute who can walk into a room and outlast about anything.

Resists are incredibly low in everything but S+L so when I get hit it will likely hurt a lot. I tried to counteract this by giving the build some additional self-healing through medicine and an oh crap button because healers will not always be available, and I want this character to be able to take part in the hardest content.

Justification time!

I am only going to touch up on abilities that may seem odd or like they need to be justified

Web Grenade: I only threw two in here because I don't see myself using this often

Caltrops: These things are on steroids, no option for accuracy so I just stacked -resist, an embolize and damage procs to try and make the most out of it the 443 damage (157) dps with no -resist is pretty insane for an ability that will never miss on a debuffer

Infiltration: I feel like this will be good for soloing and slower groups that allow a good setup on my part so I can get close to enemies and not alert them.

Grant invisibility: Honestly, it's a pretty niche utility power that is kind of a filler that I am ok with getting rid of

The medicine abilities: The first one is to get the second, the second one is for a 35% heal because the build aside from triage beacon has no self-healing and I value that a lot.

Phase Shift: I took this as an oh crap button

Power Mastery: I took this because it offers energy cost reduction, resist to the most common damage type and a damage booster that boosts my healing, holds, defense buffs and more.

I hope the justification section will help my constructive critics help me min/max this build for the hardest end game content. Thank you all for reading and feel free to use this build or any of the adaptations in the comments that may follow this one.

Corruptor - Sonic Attacks - Traps.mxd