Claws/Dark Armour Stalker... With Flight Pool Power.... Any Ideas?

IamPotato

First of all, Croax has done a stellar job of listing out any combo and having a build for it here. Secondly, you aren't getting responses due to Claws on a Stalker being the thing that should not be. It is one of the worst conversions from other ATs this game has. /dark isn't that great either as a Stalker's lower HP mixed with a resist based set is another knock against the combo. By all means play what you want to play, BUT I would roll this for any other melee AT. I would lean on going Brute as that's a nice combo of offense and being sturdy.  A fury fueled damage aura and Claws. Mmm.

Edited by Without_Pause

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

3 hours ago, Without_Pause said:

First of all, Croax has done a stellar job of listing out any combo and having a build for it here. Secondly, you aren't getting responses due to Claws on a Stalker being the thing that should not be. It is one of the worst conversions from other ATs this game has. /dark isn't that great either as a Stalker's lower HP mixed with a resist based set is another knock against the combo. By all means play what you want to play, BUT I would roll this for any other melee AT. I would lean on going Brute as that's a nice combo of offense and being sturdy.  A fury fueled damage aura and Claws. Mmm.

Thanks. Its just a Thought that's all. I just wanted to know how would this combination be.... well reading your reply, seems this Combo sucks. 

Thanks for Letting me know.

They took the best attack for Claws and removed it. They took an AoE with a long animation time and made it ST. In other words, it got rid of two AoE, but you get two high damage ST attacks and one with a long animation time. So yay? If they had switched Evis for AS, that would be easily be an S tier set and might even outdo the Scrapper version which is likely why they didn't do it, but damn, the alternative was brutal.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."