A few VEAT story questions

I'm currently working my way through all the game's story content and I think VEATs are next, but looking through the HC wiki I have a few questions. It looks like there's just a short story arc, or often a single mission, every 5 levels, and most of them come from Alan Desslock with a brief detour to Brick Johnson and then Fortunata Hamilton? And Spiders and Widows have the same story arcs, unlike Warshades and Peacebringers that get their own? And it looks like you can't outlevel any of them, so I could go straight to 50 then do them all back to back if I wanted? Is there anything else I should know going in to this?

From memory: The second(?) VEAT mission offers the Shady/Shrouded badge, if that is somethig you want to collect ASAP for a (blueside) accolade. I wish I could remember the details, but on my first HC VEAT I was surprised how early I got the badge.

If you aren't power-levelling (even by accident) I do recommend doing them in an level-appropriate way... as I recall, the final VEAT arc feels a little better that way... at least it did to me.

• Thanks 1

1. Correct.  The VEAT story arc is shared by both ATs, and is rather short.  It’s barely worth doing and forgettable.

2. Alan Desslock’s missions can be done at any level.  Brick Johnson’s and Fortunata Hamilton’s missions must be done at level, however.

• Thanks 1