Minor QoL improvement for Kheldians

srmalloy

Having the human-form toggles suppress rather than turn off is a big improvement, but seeing the effects of switching in mid-air, I wonder whether it would be possible to get the same 'air time' for switching forms that you currently get from teleportation if you arrive in mid-air, so that if you had a flight power toggled on in human form, you don't drop five or ten feet before the toggles finish unsuppressing. Or just let the Nova-form flight carry over for a second or so when transforming away from it, which would have the same effect.

Edited by srmalloy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later

In what was almost certainly a lag-induced condition, and not inherent to the issue I described, I had an incident yesterday where, when switching from Bright Nova to Human form, my Peacebringer character fell far enough before her toggles turned on that she hit the ground and actually took damage. Admittedly, the one point of damage is hardly going to be consequential, but it does illustrate that there is a disconnect between switching out of Bright Nova with its inherent Flight and removing the suppression on Energy Flight and Combat Flight.