Is this build any good?

KingCeddd03

It's not bad, needs some fine tuning. For example:

-The Aegis IOs in Tough isn't really needed. The build close to S/L res cap without it.

-Hasten looks to be perma but is far from it because the Force Feedback +rech proc is active in Kick. 

-The build is above the rule of 5 for +1.87% HP set bonus. Performance Shifter IO removed/changed in Quick Recovery would fix this.

-I think getting Energy/Negative Energy to softcap would be worthwhile since E/N res is pretty low. Five slotting Superior Winter's Bite in Psionic Strike would get it there. 

All in all, the build is good enough to get you through most content without much change.

On 9/5/2022 at 1:43 AM, StrikerFox said:

-The build is above the rule of 5 for +1.87% HP set bonus.

What does that mean?  Asking for a . . . self 🙂

Seriously, I do not understand what you mean by rule of 5.  Please don't say its a new Positron Task Force.

Edited by High_Beam

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

7 hours ago, High_Beam said:

What does that mean?

Builds can only have 5 of one set bonus. Anything beyond 5, the bonus is null/void and does not apply any bonus to the build. We're able to check it on Mids' by clicking VIEW ACTIVE SETS. If anything is above 5, it will say '>CAP' in red. Scroll down on the slider to see which bonuses are worthless (Also highlighted in red).

image.thumb.png.c9ba2c95c11d1baaa5fa2ec82df9ca68.png

Edit: I should mention the +7.5% recharge bonus from the LotG IO is separate from +7.5% recharge from set bonuses. So we can have a combination of five +7.5% rech from Basilisk's Gaze, Sting of the Manticore, Panacea, Mocking Beratement etc, and still stack up to five more LotG +7.5% on top of that.

Edited by StrikerFox
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Gotcha.  Thanks for the response.  I have yet to inadvertently burden myself with this issue 🙂

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

• 2 weeks later
On 9/5/2022 at 12:43 AM, StrikerFox said:

It's not bad, needs some fine tuning. For example:

-The Aegis IOs in Tough isn't really needed. The build close to S/L res cap without it.

-Hasten looks to be perma but is far from it because the Force Feedback +rech proc is active in Kick. 

-The build is above the rule of 5 for +1.87% HP set bonus. Performance Shifter IO removed/changed in Quick Recovery would fix this.

-I think getting Energy/Negative Energy to softcap would be worthwhile since E/N res is pretty low. Five slotting Superior Winter's Bite in Psionic Strike would get it there. 

All in all, the build is good enough to get you through most content without much change.

I want this build to be strong what you would do to get it to be a strong build @StrikerFox

• 4 weeks later