Zone events that can cause boon or bane zone or global modifiers & more!

Sinfa

Pie in the sky suggestion here, but I would love to see some new events or even existing ones add zone or global modifiers. Like completing an event in a zone gives every team/mission/activity in that zone a modifier be it a temporary power(constant inspiration like DFB awards) or other more interesting or unique modifiers.

The general idea would be new events that have win and fail conditions and purposely designed to have both a win and fail component or trade off. You pick option 1, but force option 2 to fail... and thus you get boon, but also a bane to come along with it. So it can make for a dynamic and interest game play loop where teams/leagues fight events to balance out boons or banes, or maybe they need to get enough boon's to power up to face some epic emperor class threat at the end of a series of zone events. Sort of like a pocket incarnate powerup path. Gives you the power to face the final foe or threat based on the choises everyone made.

Ideally the above idea would need multiple teams in multiple zones at different level ranges completing different tasks (hey I did say pie in the sky didn't I!?). I think it would be a near addition to bring some more life into existing zones and just add a new meta layer of content for everyone to enjoy (or curse) since even if they do not participate they can reap the benefits or detractions of the events results.

Would love to hear others ideas on this. Event if it can never happen for any number of reasons. It's a fun thought, at least for me!