Need some DB/rad love

Cold Hard Cash

Hey all. I finally got my DB/Rad scrap to lvl 50. But it just feels weird. Not exactly sure how its supposed to feel in combat yet. Somehow I feel nekid without any form of CC since I usually play a Tank or Brute to nullify incoming damage. So I ask anyone who has a strong DA/Rad scrap build to pass on some knowledge, tips or tricks so I can feel good about enhancing this thing plz. Anything is appreciated! Otherwise im just keep him on the shelf.

Edited by Cold Hard Cash

6 hours ago, SeraphimKensai said:

On Rad Armor I always like to proc out Rad Therapy and Ground Zero to make them 2 mini nukes. With Dual Blades you want enough global recharge to make a chain out of Blinding Feint, Ablating Strike, Vengeful Strike, Sweeping Strike. Rinse and Repeat.

Ok but I had to take power strike because its a first power and then I took Typhoons Edge. I guess get rid of Typhoon and pick up something else? If thats the case i'll figure the replacement. Just thought I needed needed 5-6 attacks min and on top of that I could get more damaging enhance sets. Also after looking at Rad Therapy it says its minor Dot damage so didnt think it was used as such. But I do see what you mean about procing it out.

Edited by Cold Hard Cash

25 minutes ago, Cold Hard Cash said:

Ok but I had to take power strike because its a first power and then I took Typhoons Edge. I guess get rid of Typhoon and pick up something else? If thats the case i'll figure the replacement. Just thought I needed needed 5-6 attacks min and on top of that I could get more damaging enhance sets. Also after looking at Rad Therapy it says its minor Dot damage so didnt think it was used as such. But I do see what you mean about procing it out.

You'll likely have several attacks regardless if they are optimal for dos rotations that you use situationally and for chasing set bonuses.