Teleport Popup Tray Power: Levitation and/or Worm Hole

I have selected two travel powers before, and quite a few of my toons have two travel powers. For example, I use Super Speed and Speed of Sound (suppose to boost MAX RUN SPEED by 30%), Super Jump and Mighty Leap (suppose to boost MAX JUMP SPEED by 35%), and Fly and Mystic Flight (suppose to boost MAX FLIGHT SPEED by 50% (and IP seems a little less annoying with Fly, Mystic Flight and Afterburner - supposedly). And I have tried some toons with Teleport and Mystic Flight or Teleport and Fly; but with Sorcery, it's just a stronger version of Translocation and it appears to decrease travel time; but with Flight, it doesn't seem to decrease travel time.

I'm trying hard to like Teleport as a travel power, but it has so little to like. Combat Teleport with its to-hit buff is nice, and made me wonder why Translocation (which I have used in combat with a stealth power to hit a group with an alpha type AOE like Psychic Wail) doesn't have a weak slow/hold like a gravitational field was created from the teleport, or Jaunt (I used the same as Translocation) doesn't have a vortex type of effect. I also like Fold Space but outside of congested areas/mobs, it's not much use. So I got to thinking about a pop up power for Teleportation and so far I've come up with some options:

Levitation
Levitation is building on the basic, but very temporary hover/fly you receive after teleporting to a destination. Activated by clicking Teleport, the Levitation power will grey out if not selected within the temporary duration of the hover/fly after a successful teleport, and last for 5 minutes with a 4m59s cooldown (the cooldown acts as a basic timer for the powers duration). Levitation has a speed of two times Hover's base speed and speed is buffed by Set Bonus, temp powers, Accolades (yes, I'm aware at this time there are no Accolades that buff speed).

NOTE: I think this would be more useful in combat, but sometimes, you have to move out of the way of an obstacle and the temp hover/fly is not long enough, and teleporting out of the way can lead to being too far off course.

Wormhole
When you click Teleport but before you click your "destination", you can click Wormhole which increases your teleport distance by two and a half times (I think that's about 750 yards) but uses 60% of your endurance. I was thinking a long cool down, but if you're on IP, KW and some other maps, dropping an INS and doing a second Wormhole makes sense, and sometimes a mission is done before the cooldown if you're doing a speedy TF.

Translocation/Jaunt Travel Buff

This one is not a Teleport pop up power but is another option. Translocation or Jaunt boosts MAX TELEPORT RANGE by 25% as is always active.

Gravity Shield

After activating any teleport power (you will need Teleport as it's a Teleport pop up power), you can click Gravity Shield which last for 60 seconds. I am thinking of something like Dispersion Bubble but with a much smaller bubble.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Canadian Anvil said:

For example, I use Super Speed and Speed of Sound (suppose to boost MAX RUN SPEED by 30%), Super Jump and Mighty Leap (suppose to boost MAX JUMP SPEED by 35%), and Fly and Mystic Flight (suppose to boost MAX FLIGHT SPEED by 50% (and IP seems a little less annoying with Fly, Mystic Flight and Afterburner - supposedly).

Travel powers don't stack. Whichever has the highest buff will apply and the others are ignored.

2 hours ago, Uun said:

Travel powers don't stack. Whichever has the highest buff will apply and the others are ignored.

Okay. Thanks for the info. I didn't think I was implying they staked, but Mystic Flight gave a natural buff to all flight speed. I am only going by the description:

Mystic Flight: "Using powerful magic you are able to lift yourself from the ground and fly. While Mystic Flight is active you can use Translocation to teleport to a distant location. Mystic Flight also increases your maximum flying speed by 50% whilst it is active." This implies that it's boost Afterburner (which raises the speed cap), and Fly.