Ill Control Tweak

Ravenbane

Admittedly this suggestion comes from a very selfish place. I LOVE the animation for gleam in the Illusion Control primary for Dominators.

I suspect most people don't take both Group invis and Superior invis unless they had room in their build and they're just using one of them as a proc mule. As such, I suggest giving Controller players the option to choose one or the other (much like how /SR sentinels can choose Master Brawler or Practices Brawler), and adding Gleam to the Controller version of the primary as well.

Just a thought. I have had an Illusion controller since Live and it's a very strong set as it is.

If you're asking for a specific animation or effect? That can be done as an alternate animation. However, I've been told on these forums that the devs will not do what they did to give Sentinels the choice of Master Brawler or Practiced Brawler ever again.

I am aware of how power customization works. This is an entirely new animation (unless something like it exists in the Peacebringer sets, I've never really gotten into the EATs). It would also give Illusion controllers a little more CC, but as I said, it's a strong set so that's a moot point.

Apologies. I was not trying to imply anything. I read your post as possibly asking for the suggestion in 2 different ways. I was simply saying that if what you were asking for is two power choices on a single tier in a power set as was done with Sentinels, that the devs said they would not do that again.