Loop in Dr. Graves quest to blow up the Longbow base

Fenriswolf1991

As the title says, I ran into a bug when I played the questline of Dr. Graves with his tournament. The instance where I had to blow up the Longbow base. I killed all the Longbow guys, got the bomb and planted it. Then I got to the terminal to hack it and had the "LOOK BEHIND YOU!" thing, to encounter this pharao guy whom I talked to. But then the bug occurred. The quest marker was still on the terminal and clicking on the terminal gave me the hack it and LOOK BEHIND YOU thing again, and talking to the pharao also just gave the same dialogue. Exits were non-accessible. 

I then restarted the game and it counted the mission as complete, but still... I just wanted you to know about this bug.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Fenriswolf1991 said:

As the title says, I ran into a bug when I played the questline of Dr. Graves with his tournament. The instance where I had to blow up the Longbow base. I killed all the Longbow guys, got the bomb and planted it. Then I got to the terminal to hack it and had the "LOOK BEHIND YOU!" thing, to encounter this pharao guy whom I talked to. But then the bug occurred. The quest marker was still on the terminal and clicking on the terminal gave me the hack it and LOOK BEHIND YOU thing again, and talking to the pharao also just gave the same dialogue. Exits were non-accessible. 

I then restarted the game and it counted the mission as complete, but still... I just wanted you to know about this bug.

I found the writing for the Dr Graves and Blueside version both equally buggy.  They only work well if you know your part and do it robotically.  (I rarely do....either) So I have encountered many variations of these types of glitches.