Ninja MM Build Request

Handren

Hello fellow Heroes and Villains, Since the latest update we saw that Ninja got buffed and I decided to revisit my Ninja/Trick Arrow Hero(It was my first COH character, I know the combination is not good). After the update I have to respect and redo my toon. Do you guys have any suggestions regarding slots and enhancements. Coming up with that enhancements and where to put them is the toughest part for me and I could really use some help. Thanks in advance! 

I got a new one I just started.  I decided to wait for Mids to update before I really grind on it.  Too hard to just remember all the changes that have come along without being able to plan it in Mids.

I’m gonna build it to take the three attacks and spam them.  That’ll give the pets 9% crit rate when the attack % fires, which is a significant DPS boost.

The trick will be managing attack aggro; I’m thinking Ranged and AoE defense soft-cap.

Ideally you want to run pets in Aggressive whenever able to have them retarget and attack fast as possible.