Base PVP Reviving Rings = Spawn Points

Etched

What is the randomness of the Reviving  Rings? I have a 3 level base (On Torch - Base Code 666-12550) and I am curous if I would need all of them on the same level or could I spread them through out the base?  Thanks for any info.

Etched

Basically they allow you to determine where (other than the base portal) aggressors can spawn. 

Base defenders have always been able to use the standard medical rez rings.

Remember those "prison" maps wherein if you're faceplanted anywhere in the map, you don't go to hospital, but instead to a small cell with TP dampening and an armored door to punch your way through?   theoretically you could set up something like that on your base map. 

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!