Need costumer help plz - steampunk time traveling detective

Mashugana

I have a concept for a steampunk time traveler - she enforces the timeline as in TVA from MCU or The Temps Commission in Umbrella Academy. she's a Defender with Time/Pistols.

Can someone help me with a steampunk female look? I'm struggling with the piece selection and the color palette.

I've found that the Steampunk and Gunslinger bits, along with the jacket options, work well for such characters.  Keep in mind that they trend toward a lot of brown (leather, bronze metals, and the like) so using a light tan, rust, or beige base for your color palette is a good starting point.  Surprisingly, the Retro Sci-Fi caps work fairly well as Steampunk if colored right.  Don't forget the goggles (up or down) and the belt with the bustle skirt. 

• Thanks 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!