Kheldian melee and range debuffs

Burk

I don't really play kheldians all that often, but today I was on a Cathedral of Pain with my Peacebringer. While fighting the Aspect of Rularuu, I noticed I was getting "out of range" errors on Radiant Strike and Incandescent Strike while standing right next to him. The -range of the Hurricane was affecting my melee attacks.

Checking City of Data, I notice that both those attacks on Peacebringers and also Gravity Well and Essence Drain, the melee attacks for Warshades, are missing the "Strengths Disallowed: Range" tag that virtually all melee attacks in the game have. I don't recall this happening on my kheldians before, so I wonder if they used to have that tag and somehow lost it recently.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

His damage box is pretty high up due to his height. Is the area of effect for the two Strikes around five foot? If so that may be the reason.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

Single target melee attacks in this game have a range of 7ft. But the problem wasn't his hit box. Any other melee attack will work if you are standing on the ground next to him. I could hit him just fine with Brawl, but not with my Peacebringer melee attacks.

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.