Electric/Electric corruptor question

Caithos

Since coming back a few months ago, this is my first corruptor. I dabbled a little during live but had many other alts and never got too far. I am at level 39 and my question is how many end mod enhancements should I slot into each power? I currently have most of them 6 slotted with 2 damage, 1 accuracy, 2 end mod, and one end reducer. Is there a better way to configure it so I can still sap the endurance of enemies quickly? Thanks for any help and I apologize if this has already been answered. 

Attacks are attacks; slot them to deal damage.

You generally do not spend slots on endmod enhancers in attacks for the purpose of end drain. Look at the stats of your powers. You'll see that most sap less than 10% (further reduced by purple patch and AV resistances). This is not enough to drain end faster than you can kill stuff, no matter how many endmods you put in them.

What you need are the good draining powers that wipe out chunks of the blue bar, like short circuit (IIRC. -38.5% on corrs). Now we're talking.

Electrical affinity is, counterintuitively, not a sapping set for this reason. If you look at its powers, you'll see that they only drain small amounts of end, including the pet. They apply -recovery instead, which is helpful for keeping enemies at 0 end longer (it delays endurance ticks), but you have to get there first.

If you want to drain effectively, you do the following:

• Take powers that drain large amounts of end: Short circuit, thunderous blast, power sink (elec/mu mastery), transference (kin), EMP arrow (TA) etc.
    • I need to emphasize again that this is the most important one. Without this as a basis the next two steps do not work.
  • Use +special: power boost (soul/energy mastery), clarion radial destiny. Charge up from elec blast also gives +endmod.
  • The alpha slot: Agility core is equivalent to a level 50 endmod common in every power, and is a generally good choice for corrs.
Edited by Zect