Beast Mastery Dire Wolf damage enhancement bug

rhodox

I have musculature slotted, and the Dire Wolf's damage should be over 100% even after diminishing returns in this instance. My regular wolves are reporting damage bonus correctly at well over 100%.

Not sure if the issue is with the Dire Wolf itself (seems like it's the wolf itself though) or the Mark of Supremacy/Edict of the Master IOs but it appears to instead be splitting the IO and incarnate damage bonus between damage and resist damage. Slotted are Superior Mark of Supremacy Acc/Dam/End, Superior Mark of Supremacy Dam, Edict of the Master Acc/Dam, Edict of the Master Defense aura, Call to Arms Defense aura, and Ice Mistral's Torment Cold proc. (Total before alpha and diminishing returns should be 106%, or 139% with my current alpha.)

Removing the musculature alpha doesn't seem to fix it either, the damage from the IOs is still split.

image.png

• 1 year later

Unfortunately I made a post about this back in 2021, and it still hasn't been addressed.  The devs do know about it, but aren't going to look into it until they start to work on overhauling the mastermind as a archetype.