I played on Europe servers back in 2007

Allxs

Hi all,

im from the Netherlands and recently I found this site and it took me back to the days I played coh and cov.

I know it’s a long shot but maybe you played also in (or on) the Europe servers back in the summer of 2007

in total I had 2 characters I can remember.

so maybe somebody recognizes one of my character names and I would love to hear from you.

1. Mr Tux (healer/defender)

2. Jack the Tank (you guessed it, a tanker)

in the days to come I want to try the game again and maybe even try to rebuild some of my old characters.

its been so long ago and i remember enjoying the game very much.

I’m curious how much will come back to me once I start playing again.

and if anybody has any tips or want to team up one day i would like to hear about it.

Edited by Allxs

Welcome Back! Just a few things you'll find new since The Live Servers.

1) Long Range Teleporter Power, Collect at least 1 Exploration Badge in a Zone to unlock that Zone for LRT, really handy and costs nothing.

2) PTW Vendor, Temp Powers, Buffs, Vanity Pets, Travel Powers and Special Enhancements, Just west of the Atlas Statue.

3) Prestige is no more, and Bases are Free, anything you want, you can have, check out the Bases Sub Forum for some examples of what can be done.

4) New Archetype, Sentinels, kind of a high Defense Blaster, with its own mix of Power Combos to try out.

5) New Content as well as all the Old Missions you remember, New Task Forces and Strike Forces.

6) New Zones, Khallisti Wharf and Echo Plaza, no missions but great meeting places to explore. 

7) FYI, Reunion is considered the European Server ( it's in Germany ) while all the Other Shards are in Canada.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Thanks a lot for this interesting update. 😀

Looking forward to see the old and try out the new.

I fully forgot about bases, starting to remember it took me a while to get it operational but good to hear it’s free now. 
and the teleport badges are very convenient although I remember some sort of shortcuts for traveling but I guess it was more like a certain map you could travel to and from there you could go elsewhere. But teleport is so much easier, haha.