Suggestion for pets vis-a-vis Team Teleport powers

Tex Connor

I have encountered an issue.  If I have pets summoned (and, as a Mastermind, that's most of the time) and I get hit by a "team teleport" power, my pets get yoinked immediately, regardless of my "prompt for team teleport" setting.  If I have them on "follow" or "stay", they immediately try to obey that command, which usually has them running through mobs and getting killed.  That, in turn, requires me to spend time re-summoning and re-buffing.

My suggested fix is either:

1.  Make the Mastermind's setting for "Prompt for team teleport" apply to pets,  If the MM clicks "no", none of them get yoinked - if the MM clicks "yes", then they get yoinked as a group.

-or-

2.  Make Team Teleport powers set pets to "Stay/Passive" or "Stay/Defensive", so that they don't go running off immediately.  This will at least give their MM masters time to deal with their sudden relocation.

Edited by Tex Connor

• Tex Connor changed the title to Suggestion for pets vis-a-vis Team Teleport powers

The first option won't really work because the pets can't click yes or no on the prompt. I'm inclined to rather ask to have a script added to pets so that they aren't teleported unless the MM is first, but I don't know if that is feasible.

• Like 1