Day Job Indicator

good4geri

Previously when I switched a toon to a new day job location, I was able to tell by looking at the day job indicators displayed near the menu bar which badge I would be getting credit for.  They are no longer showing up and thus, hard to know what badge you would be getting credit for.

image.png.e7590989822b3bdb43cf2dd8eb9a9345.png

Edited by good4geri

You know buy the location you are logging out in and the Badge Bar indicator under Badges then Day Jobs.

I noticed the icon missing too but it isn’t all the time. Some locations still show the icon. Because you have multiple ways of knowing what temp power you are charging for the badge it wasn’t a concern to me.

Edited by Arc-Mage

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

Dark Astoria "Cold Hand of Death" and First Ward's "Scavenger" are the most likely to not show the icon.  There are some spots in Striga where it will show the icon for mortician, but won't actually count.

If you log out in the Pocket D Bank Vault far enough to the left, you wind up not getting credit, and when you log back in, you pop out the door on the other side of the wall.

I'm pretty CDO about my dayjob collections, but they are fairly infrequent issues.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, lemming said:

Dark Astoria "Cold Hand of Death" and First Ward's "Scavenger" are the most likely to not show the icon.  There are some spots in Striga where it will show the icon for mortician, but won't actually count.

If you log out in the Pocket D Bank Vault far enough to the left, you wind up not getting credit, and when you log back in, you pop out the door on the other side of the wall.

I'm pretty CDO about my dayjob collections, but they are fairly infrequent issues.

Thank you for the list.

• Like 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.